Terms and Conditions
- We (Click a Carpet.com Ltd) reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time. It is the customer's responsibility to read and check the terms and conditions upon every time they use this site and make a purchase. Use of the site and purchase of a product/s indicates full acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions by the customer.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
- Minors under 18 years of age use our services only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Every effort is made to maintain the accuracy and latest information is displayed. If an error or omission occurs, we shall inform the customer as soon as possible. We cannot be held liable for omissions, errors or changes to prices. Where this is identified a cancellation of the order will be carried out and a refund provided. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of mis-priced or mis-described products.
- All images used on the website are for illustration purposes and we cannot guarantee these reflect entirely accurately the products sold. These illustrations are used for a guide only. There may be slight differences to that illustrated on the website due to imaging and quality of graphic display, although every effort is made to attempt to show as accurately as possible the product.
- Product samples are to be used as a guide only. There may be slight differences to the product colour matching the sample provided due to very slight variances from manufacturing each roll. We cannot be held liable for exact matching.
- We cannot always guarantee the availability of goods, these are correct at the time of listing on the website. Where there are problems with availability we will contact the customer as soon as possible to advise of delay. Where these have been discontinued, the order will be cancelled and a full refund provided to the customer. We cannot be held liable for any loss or damage resulting in a delay or cancellation of goods.
- No contract shall exist between us and the customer until the customer has been sent a dispatch advisory email. This email confirms agreement by the customer to purchase the goods whether they have received the email or not.
- Delivery must be accepted by someone over the age of 18 years at the address specified upon order. If no one is available to accept the delivery the goods will be returned back to the depot. A re-delivery fee of up to £40 will apply to the customer where a second delivery needs to be undertaken. Parcels will be left with a note or available neighbour if deemed possible and safe by the delivery driver, where there are parcelled items in the delivery.
- Room of choice delivery is limited to no further beyond than first floor (one flight of stairs) of a standard house, or less if deemed unsafe to do so by the delivery team. Where delivery is made to flats, delivery will be to the ground floor entrance of the flats. In accepting to room of choice, you accept that our staff are trained to avoid any damages to the property however, by acceptance of the goods you accept liability of any damages incurred.
- Customers agree to not book an external fitter until the items are received and happy with the products to be installed.
- Delivery time is an estimation and we cannot be liable for any losses or damages due to delays in delivery.
- Items must be opened and checked upon delivery and where there are damages to items the full delivery must be refused and indicated on the driver’s delivery note the damages they find. Items will be returned to the depot and upon inspection where damages reflect that reported a refund will be provided. Where there are no damages but the customer requests a refund in these circumstances a fee of 20% of the order will apply. It is at our discretion to determine whether goods are damaged for a refund or not.
- Access for large vehicles to the delivery premises must be available. Where this is not, the items will be returned to us and a re-delivery fee will be charged at the rate of up to £40.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure all information provided upon purchase is correct. Where errors have occurred customers must inform us immediately by telephone or email. We cannot be held liable for any loss or damages resulting from inaccuracies of information provided by the customer.
- The customer agrees to be communicated with via email, and accept this as in writing.
- Once products are installed goods cannot be returned. It is the customer's responsibility to check for faults and satisfaction prior to installation. We cannot be liable for faults in goods arising from installation. Mismatched colours or errors cannot be accepted for return once installed; as the same with part orders cannot be accepted for return.
- Customers agree to check their items within 3 days of receipt and report any faults within those 3 days, it is at our discretion as to whether a refund will be provided post 3 days of delivery.
- Reporting of faults must include photographic evidence emailed to us displaying clearly the faults for checking. Where these are evidenced as manufacturing faults a refund or alternative item will be provided. Where these cannot be evidenced by the customer as a manufacturing fault a refund will not be provided. It is at our discretion as to whether the fault is legitimately a manufacturing fault and not damage caused by the customer within those 3 days of holding the items.
- No refunds will be provided for items which have been fitted, the customer is no longer in the possession of or have expired the 3 days post-delivery. For an item to be refunded, the customer agrees that the items will be made available for collection and returned to the depot for inspection and a refund made within 7 days of receipt at the depot where items are deemed as faulty.
- Cancellations of orders must be made within 48 hours of ordering to prevent dispatch. The customer agrees that any cancellations once we have sent the dispatch email may incur 20% of the goods cancelled fee, for cancelling delivery and cutting fee.
- Where goods are refused at delivery point based on change of mind no refund will be given.
- The customer agrees to indemnify Click a Carpet.com Ltd from any claims or dissatisfaction arising from a third party.
- Fitters are not responsible for paintwork damage. Occasionally these may need touching up after flooring installation. All fitters take every care not to cause any damage, however slight chips or damages can occur, and by purchasing you accept these terms.
- For products to qualify for price match the product must be for sale by a UK retailer in the North West of England, be available for sale in the specified quantity and not include sale, offers or promotional discounts.
- The customer accepts that any ratings/feedback/reviews/comments may be published by us and used for a period of time as determined by us. We reserve the right to publish, remove or edit reviews published by customers.
- We cannot accept any loss or damage arising from using the website or information pertained in the website or its misuse.
- All purchases are non-transferable.
- None of these terms and conditions affect statutory consumer rights.
- Our business details are:
Click a Carpet.com Ltd
Unit 8 Caroline Court
Billington Road Industrial Estate
Registered no: 10200676
Tel: 0345 094 3 444