- We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd party.
- All customers' information is handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act and maintained securely via physical, electronic and managerial means.
- We collect information from customers from website orders, contact forms, emails, telephone calls and feedback surveys or market research.
- We may use this information for providing a purchased service to our customers but also to send promotional information regarding offers or products we think you may be interested in or market research. If you wish not to receive such information, please let us know.
- We may publish links to other websites, we cannot be responsible for the security of customers' information on these websites. Customers are to check their privacy policies.
- If you think the information we have regarding you is incorrect, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can amend it. If you would like to see what information we hold on you please contact us for a copy. A small fee may apply.
- We may transfer information we hold if at any time we sell the business or assets to another organisation or business.
- We use third party suppliers in some elements of carrying out our services with customers such as third party delivery or payment providers. Information is shared on a need to know basis to carry out the necessary service required by the customer. Information that could be shared are name, delivery address, contact number and email (for communication problems that may arise with delivery) and items ordered. We do not store nor share any financial details. Customers are to check our third party suppliers' privacy policies.